The best guide to applying car wax
Hello, thanks for taking a look. I will explain how to get the best from your new M&K wax.
Our waxes cure hard and have relatively low evaporation which is the key to a great looking finish, more product remains on your paint.
- Spritz microfibre pad with QD (don't use foam pads)
- Apply the wax to 1/3 of the pad
- Spread wax over panel, if it's your first time you can start with one panel to get a feel for the wax.
- Ensure the wax has been spread very thin, you should still be able to see your metallic flake and only see the odd trace of wax
- Allow to cure for upto 30 minutes, this is a generalisation and will depend on your climate. Humid climates will take longer.
- Swipe your finger and if the wax swipes clean, then it is fully cured - you can now remove with a microfibre which has been spritzed with QD.
- If the wax isn't cured due to over application, follow the next step
- Spritz microfibre with QD and gently pass the microfibre over the paint, very little pressure is required, we are just removing the "uncured layer"
- Leave for a further 15/20 minutes and then repeat step 6.
I have included a video to assist you.